David M. Jacobs, PhD, a recently retired associate professor of history at Temple University, has released a new book: Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity, published by Disinformation Books on September 1, 2015.
Walking Among Us contains a number of demonstrably untrue assertions and important omissions of fact. These serve to cover up, in my considered personal opinion, Jacobs’ long-term psychological abuse of his human research subjects.
I provide here a critical review of the Walking Among Us, in several sections.
- Subjects Aware of Testimony
- Traumatizing Research Subjects
- Eric Becomes a Hubrid (Coming Soon)
- Misleading Subject Profiles (Coming Soon)
- Origins of the Narrative (Coming Soon)
- Questionable Recommendations (Coming Soon)